Sunday 21 December 2008

The Ladies Scottish Open will not take place in 2009

Lynn Mitchell who organised caddies for last years Ladies Scottish Open has sent in this message:
I can only apologise for the delay in getting this information out to you but I have only recently received an email from Harry confirming that the Ladies Scottish Open will not be taking place next year 2009.
……“Unfortunately the Ladies Scottish Open will not be taking place next year. The majority of our sponsors were keen to sign up again (Aberdeen and EventScotland were committed) but due to the current economic climate we were not able to make up the shortfall left by one of the partners which is a great shame. We will however see how we can maybe resurrect it for 2010 so I will keep in contact with you should the situation change.”

I would appreciate if you could circulate this information as I do not have an email address for everyone.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and Good New Year and very much hope to be back in contact with you all in the not too distant future.

Many thanks

Kind regards
Lynn Mitchell