Tuesday 14 June 2011

Pamela ready to play in the Astor Trophy at Fairhaven

Photograph courtesy of Colin Farquharson --- Click to enlarge

Great Britain and Ireland team with captain Tegwen Matthews taken on the eve of the 2011 Astor Trophy tournament at Fairhaven Golf Club, Lancashire.
OPENING MATCHES
SOUTH AFRICA v NEW ZEALAND
FOURSOMES
08.00 Bertine Strauss and Henriette Frylinck v Emily Perry and Chantelle Cassidy.
08.10 Kim Williams and Illiska Verwey v. Lydia Ko and Cecilia Cho.

AUSTRALIA v GB and I
FOURSOMES
08.20 Emma de Groot and Minjee Lee v Kelly Tidy and Amy Boulden.
08.30 Breanna Elliott and Ashley Ona v Pamela Pretswell and Kelsey MacDonald.

Afternoon programme of 10 singles (five S Africa v NZ, and five Australia v GBand I) tee off from 12.30.

THURSDAY
GB and I v South Africa
Canada v NZ

FRIDAY
NZ v Australia.
Canada v South Africa.

SATURDAY
Australia v Canada.
NZ v GB and I

SUNDAY (final day)
GB and I v Canada.
South Africa v Australia.