Tuesday 9 September 2008

Message from Laura McLardy to Kilmacolm and some photos from the day

Kilmacolm Mail on Sunday Team - Click to enlarge
Laura McLardy from Murcar (the Winners of the Mail on Sunday tie against Kilmacolm) - sent Anne Dunn the Kilmacolm Mail on Sunday Captain a wee note to say ---
We enjoyed hosting you at Murcar at the weekend, and are glad you enjoyed your trip. I think it's true to say that we all thoroughly enjoyed our games - including those of us who lost to Eilidh and Megan!! I will do my best to take you up on your offer of a game at Kilmacolm if I can - given that's where I played in my first Scottish Girls Championship when I was 12 (quite a while ago!!) it would be nice to revisit it, since my memory of the course is a little hazy.

We'll do our very best to fly the Scottish flag successfully at Manchester. Fingers crossed!

To see some Photos from the day You can see some photos that Anne Dunn took by clicking on the following link Murcar Links v Kilmacolm -- Mail on Sunday
Alternatively to see a slideshow of the days event CLICK HERE
Anne apologises for missing out Laura McLardy and Carol Wilson in the photos but they are there in the general after match pictures