Wednesday 15 July 2009

All Women Pro Am Organised by Karyn Burns

Karyn Burns - Click to enlarge
READ MORE ---Gillian Kirkwood Website

The date and venue is now confirmed for my ALL-Women Pro-am! The event will be held at Archerfield Links Golf Club over the Fidra course on 21st August 2009.
I am delighted to have the co-operation of Archerfield Links, this fantastic and exclusive venue will be the perfect setting for what will prove to be an excellent and enlightening fun filled day for all involved! I am also excited at the prospect of having the Top Scottish Lady Professionals of the Ladies European Tour and the PGA all together for the event to make your day most entertaining!
Availibility for teams is Limited....I have space for ONLY 10 teams of 3 amateur players! Cost of entry for Each Team will be £495.
This will include:

Tea/Coffee & Bacon Roll on Arrival
Short Teaching Clinic/Q&A session.
18 holes (Format TBC)
Prizegiving
3 Course Dinner inc wine.

Also, I have specifically chosen this date as it coincides with day one of the 2009 Solheim Cup which is being played in the USA. Following dinner, coverage of the Solheim Cup will be screened for us in the clubhouse should you so wish to make an evening of it!
I have also agreed a very special rate of £150/twin room in the Pavillion rooms within Archerfield, however there is limited availability on the number of rooms available.
I can provide further information on alternative accommodation on entry should you so require.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me. If you wish to get your team signed up for what I'm sure will be one of your most memorable golf days EVER then please email or call me as soon as possible to confirm your place. Entries are opened to all players with an LGU Handicap!

Happy Golfing Always!
Best Regards,
Karyn Burns
PGA (AA) Professional
Sports Massage Therapist
Email: karynburns@yahoo.com
Mobile: +447720442492