Wednesday 12 September 2018

NEW BEGINNINGS FOR KARYN BURNS



Dear Golfers


Firstly I’d like to thank you for your patience, it has been a crazy time this past couple of months considering my future since the closure of the Indoor Golf Centre.  For those of you who are on Facebook and are followers of my Facebook page (@kbgolfit), you will hopefully have been kept up to date.  



However, decisions have now been made and I wanted to let you all know that I will be splitting my time coaching at both East Kilbride Golf Club as from NOW and at The Golf Dedication Centre in Lossiemouth on the Moray Coast as of November.  

I am certain there are exciting times ahead at both venues and I look forward to continuing my endeavours to assist you all in improving your golf and your enjoyment of the game.  

I am in the process of introducing an online booking system so that you can check availability and book your session, in the meantime please get in touch via mobile or email to book your lesson.  

Recent on course playing sessions have proved to be popular and successful and so I will continue to offer these also.

For any further information, please get in touch or check my facebook page https://en-gb.facebook.com/kbgolfit/ or on Twitter @kbgolfit for more regular updates.