Sunday 2 March 2008

Happy Mothers Day to all our Readers and your Webmaster is off on holiday

It's Mothers Day and your webmaster is off to Portugal for a week's holiday with husband Gordon and Bobby and Helen Faulds. There could be some serious golf competition over the week and with all the bad weather we have been having and lack of practice, it could be a little tricky. --- However with Helen as my partner I'm sure I should not get too worried about our opposition !!!

I WILL TRY TO CHECK UP ON ANY NEWS WHILE I AM AWAY AND REPORT IF I CAN --- HOWEVER, I APOLOGISE NOW IF THERE IS A GAP FOR A WEEK ---- I NEED A FEW MORE BLOGGERS TO KEEP THE WEBSITE GOING !!

In the meantime "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to any of you Mums out there and from me to my Mum -- "The Best in The World !" Click on the link below
Click to play Mothers Day
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!