Scottish Golf is delighted to launch a series of new Zoom Panel calls aimed at supporting golf club managers, senior staff and officials across the country with the first session set to take place on Thursday 23rd April 2020 at 10.30am.
Facilitated by Scottish Golf’s Club Business Manager, Iain Evans, these calls will support all delegates by bringing together an expert panel from across the golf industry to deliver a range of advice, guidance and best practice during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The panel will answer pre-submitted questions from the audience to ensure that the most frequently asked questions for all of our golf clubs are covered. All affiliated golf clubs are invited to register for the session and those wishing to submit a question can do so on the registration form here.
Meet the Panel:
David Roy CCM – Club Manager – Crail Golfing Society
- David has worked at five clubs including proprietary, exclusive, urban and links. Previously a greenkeeper and immediate past President of CMAE. Presenter on the MDP programme, Board member of the Fife Golf Partnership.
Craig Boath – Links Superintendent – Carnoustie Golf Links
- Craig joined Carnoustie Golf Links straight from school working his way up through the ranks to Head Greenkeeper of the Championship Course where he oversaw The 147thOpen Championship in 2018. Craig has since been appointed Links Superintendent.
Susie Fraser – Managing Director – Adeo Group
- Susie is a marketing and communications expert working as Managing Director at the award-winning agency, Adeo Group.
Alistair MacGregor – Chief executive Officer – Fife Golf Trust
- Established in 2011, Fife Golf Trust manages 7 public golf courses on behalf of Fife Council.
Bob Gunning – retired General Manager – Longniddry Golf Club, Treasurer – Scotland’s Golf Coast
- After a long career in banking, Bob took on the role of General Manager at Longniddry in 2005 and served there until he retired in August 2019. Bob is still involved in the golf industry through his role as Treasurer of Scotland’s Golf Coast and member of its Steering Group.
A reminder that you can sign up for this webinar and submit your questions for our panel of experts here. Please note that registration for our online webinar will close at 12 noon on Wednesday 22 April 2020.