Sunday 26 September 2021

West of Scotland’s Kylie Henry is Runner up in the Lacoste Ladies Open in France

Celine Boutier is the 2021 Lacoste Ladies Open de France champion after securing victory in the most dramatic of fashions at Golf Club du Medoc on the 18th September

The two-time Solheim Cup winner kept her nerve on a frantic final day in Bordeaux, before sinking a fantastic birdie putt on the last to take victory by a single shot ahead of Scotland’s Kylie Henry. 

 It wasn’t to be for Henry, who performed valiantly throughout the three days in Bordeaux – with just one bogey in her last 36 holes – but she was pleased with her performance in France nonetheless. “I’m really happy with how I played, I feel like I hit a lot of good shots on the back nine but I just didn’t manage to make any birdies,” Henry said. “Second place isn’t what you dream of but I’m still really happy because it is a good result and I’m happy to be back in contention. 

To read the full report go to the Ladies European Tour Website —->>>>
CLICK HERE