Do You Want to Improve Your Short Game?At the Indoor Academy We Guarantee it!
At Glasgow Golf Centre we are passionate about golf and our aim is to help you lower your scores. Our Short Game Courses guarantee to improve your game by giving you the skills to hit the ball closer.Join one of our Short Game Courses and if you don't improve your scores you can retake the course for free as many times as you need.
Tour Professionals - Average % of Putts HoledTo improve your scores you need to have a confident short game that gets you closer to the hole more often.Even the top players in the world average only 1 in 3 attempts at putts between 10-15 feet and the longer the putt the worse it gets. Inside of 10 feet things look better and once you have the skills to consistently hit it even closer the percentages start to look great.A short game course with Advanced PGA Professional Karyn Burns will have you hitting it closer more often. Having experienced one of Karyn's courses first hand I am happy to guarantee that if you don't start hitting it consistently closer you can take the course again for free until you do.Courses run from December to allow you to get your game in great shape for the start of your next golfing year. Costing less than most people spend on a new wedge it is the best investment you can make in your game this off season.
Short Game Course DetailsCourse cost only £75 and offers the following:
- 1 hour Initial Individual Assessment Lesson
- 3 x 1 hour group coaching sessions (max 4 people per group)
- 1 hour Individual Lesson and Skills Assessment
- Additional 1 to 1 and group coaching as required to ensure success
- All practice balls included at no extra cost
- Equipment available if required
- Daytime, evening and weekend courses availableIf you and your friends want to arrange your own private group we would be delighted to discuss this with you.
Call 0141 429 8622 or send an email to book your place.